A two-day day learning journey into the application of the Ten Components of a Thinking Environment to group work
· Do you need a structured yet enlivening way to enable people to think afresh, while building relatedness?
· Are you striving for innovation, productivity and inclusion but lacking a process that reliably makes these concepts a reality rather than remaining values on a wall?
Who should attend?
Business and community leaders, consultants, facilitators, HR practitioners, and anyone whose job requires them to create group thinking spaces in which people can access their most innovative and courageous thinking and action.
You will learn to:
- Transform 1:1 and group interactions, including meetings, in simple yet profound ways
- Access your own and others’ innovative, freshest thinking to achieve optimal results
- Tap into the collective wisdom of a peer group
- Present in a way which unlocks exceptional new insights for your audience
The Foundation Course introduces you to the Ten Components of a Thinking Environment and their many applications. You will explore Thinking Pairs, Dialogue, Rounds, Open Discussion, Meetings, the Time To Think Council, Presentations and Facilitation. Any of these applications will help you turn groups and organizations into Thinking Environments.
This course is a prerequisite for the Facilitator Qualifying Course.
Maximum number of participants: 10
Led by: Candice Smith