A two-day day learning journey into the application of the Ten Components of a Thinking Environment to groups and 1:1’s
· Do you need a structured, enlivening way to enable yourself and others to think afresh, while building relatedness?
· Are you striving for innovation, productivity, connection and inclusion but lacking a process that reliably makes these concepts a reality rather than remaining values on a wall?
· Do you need time to think about topics that matter to you, personally and professionally?
Who should attend?
Business and community leaders, consultants, facilitators, HR practitioners, and anyone whose job requires them to create spaces in which people can access their most creative and courageous thinking and action.
You will learn to:
- Transform 1:1 and group interactions, including meetings, in simple yet profound ways, to achieve optimal personal and professional results
- Access your own best, innovative, freshest thinking
- Tap into the collective wisdom of a generous peer group
- Present in a way which unlocks exceptional new insights for your audience
The Foundation Course introduces you to the Ten Components of a Thinking Environment and their many applications. You will explore Thinking Pairs, Dialogue, Rounds, Open Discussion, Meetings, the Time To Think Council, Presentations and Facilitation. Any of these applications will help you turn groups and organizations into Thinking Environments.
This course is a prerequisite for the Facilitator Qualifying Course.
Maximum number of participants: 10
Led by: Candice Smith