Premium breakfast workshop with Dr Michael Kimmel | Friday, 20 May 2016 | 7:45am to 10:30am
Dr Michael Kimmel is back to spread the message that gender equality is not a zero-sum game and may in fact be the best thing that has ever happened to men. Politically, we all know one truth: we cannot fully empower women and girls without involving men and boys.
Are you ready to gather the men we need to make this happen?
Michael, one of the world's leading experts in men and masculinities, promises to inspire and activate a new and necessary conversation about what it means to be a ‘good man’ in the workplace.
Led by Michael, and working in small groups with our team of male facilitators, this workshop provides a rare opportunity for business leaders and champions of diversity to:
- Gain direct access to Michael’s global perspective
- Connect and learn with peers
- Explore questions; what works, what doesn't, and how do we build on exisiting practices?
- Challenge assumptions about masculinity in the 21st century
- Shape the future of work and society